Friday, June 22, 2007

This was a crazy week!!!




After having an awesome weekend, going to Chicago to see the musical Wicked. The week after was crazy. It all started with leaving my bag in Janet's vehicle, which I did not notice until 10:00 Pm Sunday night, after sleeping most of the day. (I left two pairs of shoes, cell phone charger & camera battery and charger and my laundry in the bag). I called Janet & couldn't get a hold of her so left message and then noticed my cell phone was dying and needed to be charged, but my cell phone charger was in my bag in Janet's vehicle. Good thing I have a cell phone charger in my car or I would not have had a cell phone. ;(






Monday, work day went fine. Monday night I helped out with Bingo at Infinia, a nursing home in Owatonna. By the way this was this was my first time helping out. One senior high kid<>


so I dropped off the gift and ended up hanging out until 10:30 that night. I had a hard time getting up the next day after that. I was still tired from an awesome Wicked weekend.



Tuesday, I was cleaning my glasses that morning and broke them. Yikes!!! after looking for my spare glasses for awhile I found them and had to wear them to work. There is nothing wrong with them, I just have never wore them before. anyway , since I had to look for my glasses I was late to work. And I get to work-no parking spot, so I had to park out in the boondocks, at least it felt like it. Tuesday night I had a dinner date with Janet, in Rochester to get my bag. Because I was early I headed to mall for a little bit and then went over to Fridays. We had a nice dinner, but my ribs were not good, they had no flavor, so I rated my supper a 6 because of it. I headed home and went to bed.






Wednesday nothing special, except we got a storm that night and I took some awesome pics of the clouds. and then was awoken to the storm at least twice. the second time to hail.



So the next day Thursday I was very tired, the rest of the week was a blur. Work has been busy this week with a lot of different stuff. Thursday I had to do 3 duplicate policies, and two more rushes. not fun!!! then I had another one to do Friday. Then my cat escaped, because I wanted to go outside int he front to chk out the sky and I took Max with me and he got out of his leash. Good thing he didn't go too far, just in the bushes. He came right back in to the house.



Friday I was on the phones all day helping the phone team, since most of the team was gone.






TGIF and the weekend is upon is. I have nothing planned this weekend.



I will probably work on our bathroom, since it is a mess. Mom and I have to scrape the shower walls. We took out the walls and want to paint them before we get new walls. Sounds like so much fun!! Think of me when you are all playing outside in the wonderful sunshine.






Anyway I felt like this was a real crazy week and I am glad it is over!!! but,I'm sad that our Wicked weekend is already over!! :(
























1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow, yay for blogging!