Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesdays

Wednesdays is usually youth group night. Well now that is is the end of the school year. There isn't youth group. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my time. It's kind of weird not to be at church tonight. Even though I know it is good to have a break from volunteering, I really enjoyed hanging out with the kids on Wednesday nights. I also liked eating out with Anna for supper on Wednesday nights.
I shoudl be thankful that we have a break before youth group starts in again in the fall.

So now the challenge of finding new things to do on Wednesday nights. This Wednesday I went to a Lia Sophia jewelry party at my supervisor, Pam's house and then got pizza at one of my favorite pizza places, A Taste of the Big Apple in O-Town. And then I chatted with my frined pat on the phone for awhile. All in all not a bad Wednesday.

Anyone have suggestions for next week? The tv programs are very boring in the summer, all reruns so that isn't always an option.

2 comments:

Anna Wencl said...

you need to write a post about WICKED !

Janet said...

Yeah, post about Chicago!